Sunday, February 04, 2007

Zug Zug......

Yes...this is a REALLY early blog. I've been rolling in bed for the past 2 hours. There's just a lot of things I've been thinking of lately. Maybe due to the lack of sleep, I've been much less tolerable to annoyances and my brain also doesn't want to shut down.

I've been having lots of dreams lately, I don't remember a single one of them, but I know I had dreams. This is a sign that I'm not really sleeping, my brain is still quite active.

What does one do to calm down? I used to think that sitting down with a good book will do the job. Sometimes a bit of physical exersion can also do the trick.

My body really feels tired and wants to rest, but my brain isn't letting my body do that. I'm at the point where I think I might start hallucinating. WhuWasZat?...........

Urrrr?......Zug Zug.........wutchuwantmetodo?..........wutchuwantmetokeel?..........MRLLLLLLLLlllllllLLLLlllllll