Sunday, February 04, 2007

1-and-2-and-3-and-4-and......

So for today, in my lack of sleep state, I was able to go through a good 7.5 hours of SJA training. By the end of the period, I believe my mind was already in a mush state. I think I went into autopilot when I was asked to perform a series of "case scenarios". I went so badly into autopilot that I was actually physically doing a certain action, but my mind wasn't there at all to really do any controlling. I was in the state like in the morning when I get to work...I ofter think...did I lock the car door? I have no recollection of doing it, and I just feel so lost. Exactly the same thing happened to me when I was doing the case. I went to a point where the officer told me that I fell into his trap. I snapped out of my daze and all I could do was think..."What was I doing? Where am I??!?!?! What the F....?!" Ok, I was litterally thinking all of the way from the training facility to the station....what in the world was I doing....what was the case...what did I do wrong.......?.....damn I hate that feeling.

So I'm going to try to catch some shuteye tonight. Tomorrow is a new week..............and there was much rejoicing......