Thursday, March 23, 2006

First Time Again

I think I've created and attempted to maintain at least 5 blogs in the past 2 years. I just can't seem to get myself to blog everyday, or even every other day for a matter of fact.
So here I am again, attempting to create a blog. I still have to search for my point for this "new" blog. I've had a psuedo thread posting during my University years that were based off of latin phrases. I've had a personal blog for just about what I read or watched. I have a blog that I just bizatch about life. I think each blog began and died during my different phases of life. I wonder what phase I'm going through now? Maybe it's the Oral/Anal phase that Freud described.
The main reason behind me wanting to blog again is a certain friend/co-worker I have. Mark, who is also a writer, has a wonderful blog markleslie.blogspot.com, and has published a wicked short stories/poem book One Hand Screaming. Mark's blogs gave me a little push, but the main reason was the Wil Wheaton readings that he linked me to. I've listened to the entire reading and loved every bit and piece of it. For people that don't know who Wil Wheaton is, he is an actor that stared as Wesley Crusher on Star Trek: TNG. He has a blog WWdN or http://www.wilwheaton.net/ (it's temporarily down, but he has links to other spots where he updates daily). So after hearing his reading, and reading his posts, he's inspired me to start posting again.
I am still in search of something to post about. Mayhaps it shall be as the title suggests, a ranting and raving area.