Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tagged again?....WHU?

Alright, I just got tagged again with another list...I'll see what I'll do with this one.

Rules of the Game:
1. The tagged victim must come up with 10 different points of their perfect bf/gf.
2. Need to mention gender of target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged again, there's no need to post a 2nd time.

1. Taboo question....very dangerous to blog about
2. Target = female
3. again........tag usually ends with me.....so.......oh well
4. .....no response.

So there you have it, I'm IT and forever IT as it is.

Ok, just a bit more of my childhood here.
So back in grade 5, I used to have this wonderful APPLE IIe...yeah baby..those things ran off of floppies. So there were 3 games that I loved on there and (maybe someone will make a remake of these).
1) Number Munchers - you could choose from different menus: Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide. Then there is a 4 by 4 grid of numbers and a topic on the top. You have to munch the numbers that correspond to the topic (i.e. all multiples of 3). I was the master at this.........
2) Oregon Trail - yes, I believe many people have played this before. You start with a family (Mom, Dad, 3 children). You are moving from a location to the next. You only have a limited amount of resources, so you have to buy ammo to hunt, or buy food, or fix your wagon. I think I usually end up drowning at the river most of the time...or at least I lose most of the family.
3) Some Fish Game - You start off as a really really small fish and you eat and eat and soon you become a huge fish. Yes....quite simple that way, just need to remember that birds and humans are out to catch you.
So these started me off into my little world of computer gaming. From that time on, I've moved onto more graphically oriented games......like World of Warcraft!!!!! Tis burning.....tis BURNING!!!!!